AGM SECUTOR TS50-384 Thermal Scope
Out of stock
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP TODAY! FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
Whether in broad daylight or pitch dark, the Secutor TS50-384 Thermal Imaging Riflescope from AGM will show you your target. Equipped with a 17-micron microbolometer with 384 x 288 resolution, the device allows the user to see heat sources in a selection of color palettes on a vivid 1024 x 768 display.
Choose from one of five reticles, each available in black, white, red, or green, with five ballistic zeroing profiles. The built-in stadiametric rangefinder shows the approximate distance, in meters or yards, to an object of known size. Digital magnification levels are 1x, 2x, and 4x; click on the Picture-in-Picture option for an inset image at 2x magnification.
The Secutor mounts on Picatinny or Weaver rails. Power is supplied by two CR123A batteries with a runtime of five hours—longer when using a separately sold external power supply. The unit itself has Picatinny rails on both sides for attaching accessories such as a power supply, video recorder, etc.
- 17-micron pixel pitch microbolometer
- Resolution: 384 x 288 pixels
- Refresh rate: 50 Hz
- Stadiametric rangefinder gives approximate distance to objects of known size
- Lens system: 50mm, f/1.0
- Magnification: 1x
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x
- Field of view: 7.5 x 5.6°
- Close focus: 32.8′
Reticle and Zeroing
- Five reticle choices, each available in black, white, red, or green
- Five ballistic zeroing profiles
- Digital boresighting with adjustable elevation and windage
- 1024 x 768 display
- White Hot, Black Hot, and nine other color palettes
- Aluminum housing
- IP67-rated waterproof
- Can send video to optional video recorder
- Mounts on Picatinny or Weaver rail
- On-unit Picatinny rails for mounting accessories
- Runs on two CR123A batteries or optional 5V external power supply