**ALL STANDARD MIL-SPEC OPTIC UNITS CAN BE UPGRADED TO RPO ULTRALIGHT OPTICS FOR ONLY $300 (will cause a 1 week delay).
L3 White Phosphor Unfilmed
- Unit 0046T – L3 20UA 1702230931 – Standard Mil-Spec Optics – SNR 37.0 / Resolution 72 / FOM 2664 / EBI 0.9 / HALO 0.7 / Gain 68425
- Unit 0047T – L3 20UA 170228897 – Standard Mil-Spec Optics- SNR 36.3 / Resolution 72 / FOM 2614 / EBI 0.9 / HALO 0.8 / Gain 68711
Elbit White Phosphor
- Unit 0044T – Elbit SLH 5674861 – Standard Mil-Spec Optics- SNR 25 / Resolution 76 / FOM 1900 / EBI 0.10 / HALO 1.17 / Gain 68202
- Unit 0045T – SLH 5642483 – Standard Mil-Spec Optics- SNR 31 / Resolution 72 / FOM 2232 / EBI 0.65 / HALO 0.66 / Gain 68709
Elbit Green Phosphor
- Unit 0043T – Elbit XLSH 5325021 – Standard Mil-Spec Optics- SNR 29.8 / Resolution 72 / FOM 2146 / EBI 0.64 / HALO 0.91 / Gain 66118
- Unit 0042T – XLSH 5284718 – Standard Mil-Spec Optics- SNR 29.3 / Resolution 81 / FOM 2373 / EBI 0.99 / HALO 0.78 / Gain 66232
- Unit 013T – RPO Ultralight Optics – SNR 33.42 / Resolution 68 / FOM 2273 / EBI 0.19 / HALO 0.79 / Gain 8666
Nocturn Industries latest offering is the Tanto Ultralight Adaptable Night Vision Monocular (UANVM).
The cornerstone of Nocturn’a adaptable series of night vision devices. This unit mounts via a standard PVS-14 J-arm mount. A unique feature of this monocular is its ability to be adapted to a proprietary powered articulating dual bridge mount called the TAB (Tanto Articulating Bridge) “Daisho” with minimal tools or extra parts. The innovative design allows users to transform their monoculars into an articulating binocular in seconds or go from a binocular back to a monocular to share with a partner. To transform into the binocular, simply remove the battery cap and battery, insert the bridge into the battery compartment, and tighten the rear clamp screws on the bridge, done. The bridge enables the use of a single battery for both tubes, has built in IP stops similar to the UANVB “Katana”, and other features when released.
*The Tanto Articulating Bridge will be released at a later date.
It is simple with a minimalist lightweight design. Push button on/off in the cap to reduce weight and reduce the footprint of the monocular. When assembled to the TAB “Daisho” bridge extra features are enabled such as articulation to the side for single or dual eye use. The articulating design also enables users to operate vehicles without limiting head space by eliminating the need to stow the unit upright or to tuck the pods against the helmet when stowed.
This unit is light weight without compromising strength. It is rugged and has been drop from the NATO 1.5 meter drop test standard onto concrete, as well as meets and exceeds MIL-STD-810G.
-Tube type: 18mm MX-10160 style or MX11769 style with EGAC pigtail removed.
-Submersion and Dust Rating: IP68 equivalent
-8.76 OZ with standard optics and a battery
-7.76 OZ with RPO optics and a battery
-Power: CR123 onboard
-Runtime: 40+ hours
-Mount style: PVS-14 J-arm style mount