N-Vision HALO-XRF Laser Ranging Thermal
Out of stock
The new N-Vision Optics Halo-XRF is the latest addition to N-Vision’s groundbreaking line of premium thermal optics. The HALO-XRF combines the stunning image quality of the 640×480, 12 micron, military-grade BAE systems thermal core with industry leading features such as onboard-recording, WiFi connectivity and streaming, onboard rechargeable power, and an onboard laser range-finding system. All N-Vision Optics thermal systems are proudly manufactured in the USA and carry a 5 year, transferable warranty. All these features combine to make the N-Vision Optics HALO-XRF the most advanced thermal scope ever built for the commercial market.
Built-in Video and Audio Recording
The HALO-XRF eliminates the need for external recorders. Pixel accurate 60 Hz videos are internally captured and stored for later transfer to the user’s PC via USB connection.
The streaming feature permits the user to stream videos over the WiFi connection and possibly broadcast their hunts to social media platforms (where supported).
Rechargeable 18650 Batteries
The HALO-XRF operates on two rechargeable, non-proprietary 18650 batteries, providing up to 7 hours of operating time (at room temperature).
Laser Range Finder (HALO-XRF ONLY)
The HALO-XRF features a precise, built-in, laser range finder with a range of up to 1,000 yards/meters.
Zoom Sensitive Zeroing
Reticle movement steps are zoom dependent, which allows for the most precise zeroing.
Standard USB-C type cable is used for user software updates, downloading videos and still images, or powering up the HALO-XRF with an external 5V (USB) power source.
The HALO-XRF series features eight reticle choices, including two Mil Dot reticles.
- BAE 12 micron 640×480, 60 Hz core
- Upgraded 50mm F1.1 Germanium objective lens
- Highest quality lenses and displays available
- Field of View 9° x 7° (50mm)
- 3.5-28x (50mm) Magnification
- Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x, and 8x
- 640 x 480 B&W OLED Display
- Non-proprietary 18650 rechargeable power
- Waterproof USB-C Interface for external power / data
- Completely made in USA
- 5 Year Transferable Warranty
- No Recoil Restrictions (Up to 50 BMG, FA, or similar)
ITEMS INCLUDED IN KIT
- N-Vision Optics HALO-XRF Thermal Optic
- 2 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Eye Cup
- Quick Reference Guide
- Waterproof Carrying Case