THESE ARE MISSING BATTERIES
This handheld light package contains a OKW v2 light head, 18350 body and tailcap. It also includes ZERO KeepPower 1200mAh 18350 batteries and a Nitecore D2 charger. While lumen output is only 680 lumen the throw is about 400% greater than the M600DF. This light head is best suited for situations where extreme throw is needed.
If you’re on the fence about which light to purchase we recommend the PLH light package which is available.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance
- Length w/ Clicky tailcap: 4.25″ / 108mm
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16″ / 30.16mm
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18350 high drain cells which can be found here. Runtime is about 35 minutes with the supplied 18350 cells.
If you have question about batteries please check out our FAQ section about batteries here.