The GG&G standard XDS bipod is a remarkably robust, military grade bipod with a host of premium features. A reinforced pivot mechanism allows for a full 25-degrees of cant to left or right of center, allowing the shooter to readily compensate for uneven terrain, as well as open up the legs to be used as an improvised vertical foregrip.
- Attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver dovetail rail without an adapter
- 25 degrees of cant to the left and right that is tension adjustable
- Height can be adjusted from 7″ to 9.25″ when measured from the bottom of the dovetail to the bottom of the foot pads
- Fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments and silent deployment
- Grip tight foot pads
- Tool-less cant tension adjustment
- Deployed legs can be used as a vertical grip
- Manufactured to meet current Military specifications for extreme weather and drop tests
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, 4130 Steel
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Foot Style: Flat
- Leg Style: Smooth
- Tilt: 25degree
- Weight: 11.5 oz.